We are locally owned and operated, and we love our community as much as you.
We at Jamba Las Vegas believe that just as a delicious blend can energize a day, outreach can energize a community. That’s why we partner with various local non-profit organizations that help to make our Valley a better place to live.
Because when you patronize your local Jamba, you’re helping support the greater Las Vegas community.
Our focus is on:
- Intellectual Needs & Developmental Disabilities
- Education (Schools K-12 and Youth Groups)
- Community Gardens
- Hunger Initiatives (Local Food Banks)
If your initiative supports these subjects, and your organization serves and is located in the Las Vegas Valley, we welcome your request. Please complete the form below, noting that all fields are required and a completed W9 form for your organization is required for any consideration.
Please note we cannot accept requests for support from the following organizations:
- Individuals (for scholarships, stipends, fellowships or personal assistance)
- Any for-profit ventures
- Religious organizations
- Capital campaigns, endowment funds or memorials
- Lobbying, political or fraternal activities
- Individual study, research or travel grants
- Organizations which discriminate against a person or group on the basis of age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief
Approved requests will receive notification within 10 business days of submission. If your initiative is event-based, please allow an 8 week minimum lead time with your request.
Please note all fields are required and the form will not send if you exclude any requested content.
how to apply
Begin by clicking the button below to download the Jamba Juice Las Vegas Employment Application in PDF format. This PDF contains fields that allow you to type your pertinent information in, and then SAVE THE PDF (control-S or Apple-S) for our review.
Please provide all requested information in the fields on the Employment Application PDF (where applicable), then “Save” your file to retain this information.
Provide your name, email and phone information in the form below (plus any message to us; not required), and attach your completed Employment Application PDF.
Incomplete or empty Employment Application PDFs cannot be considered. Please fully complete yours and SAVE before sending via this form. Note that the form will NOT send without your Employment Application PDF attached.
Thank you for your interest in Jamba®.