We are locally owned and operated, and we love our community as much as you.
We at Jamba Juice Las Vegas believe that just as a delicious blend can energize a day, outreach can energize a community. That’s why we partner with various local non-profit organizations that help to make our Valley a better place to live.
Because when you patronize your local Jamba Juice, you’re helping support the greater Las Vegas community.
Our focus is on:
- Intellectual Needs & Developmental Disabilities
- Education (Schools K-12 and Youth Groups)
- Community Gardens
- Hunger Initiatives (Local Food Banks)
If your initiative supports these subjects, and your organization serves and is located in the Las Vegas Valley, we welcome your request. Please complete the form below, noting that all fields are required and a completed W9 form for your organization is required for any consideration.
Please note we cannot accept requests for support from the following organizations:
- Individuals (for scholarships, stipends, fellowships or personal assistance)
- Any for-profit ventures
- Religious organizations
- Capital campaigns, endowment funds or memorials
- Lobbying, political or fraternal activities
- Individual study, research or travel grants
- Organizations which discriminate against a person or group on the basis of age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief
Approved requests will receive notification within 10 business days of submission. If your initiative is event-based, please allow an 8 week minimum lead time with your request.